The Brevard County Pharmacy Association shall bring together members and associates of the pharmacy profession for the purpose of:
1. Actively participating in all activities pertaining to civic, commercial, and professional relationships with the public and physicians
2. Upholding the standards of practice of the profession of pharmacy.
3. Encouraging the highest ethical standards.
4. Facilitating inter- and intra-professional relationships.
5. Actively participating in legislative efforts to promote the future of the profession.
The time of year for our BCPA $500.00 scholarship is here again. Our deadline for submission is March 31st. Our $500 scholarship is given annually to a pharmacy student who has achieved both scholastic recognition and professional involvement.
Click the "Scholarship" link above for more information!
Brevard County Pharmacy Association Presents
"Naloxone: Curbing Opioid Overdose"
Presented by: Varun Vohra, Pharm.D
1 Hour of CE Credit
WHEN: Sunday, February 26th: 6:30 PM
WHERE: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center Auditorium
1350 Hickory Street Melbourne, FL 32901
RSVP via Evite™ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brevard County Pharmacy Association
A Professional Organization bringing together Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians and other related professions for the betterment of Pharmacy
The best way to get up to date information is to follow us on Facebook.
Click the link below and share with friends