Brevard County Pharmacy Association
A Professional Organization bringing together Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians and other related professions for the betterment of Pharmacy
Brevard County Pharmacy Association Presents
“Clinical Significance of Common Drug Interactions”
-Two (2) hour live general education Pharmacy CE for pharmacists and registered pharmacy technicians.
-Presenter William Ballough, Pharm.D., MBA- pharmacy manager from Publix Pharmacy.
-Meal sponsored by Astra Zeneca™
WHEN: Sunday, December 4 at 6:00 PM
WHERE: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center Auditorium
1350 Hickory Street Melbourne, FL 32901
RSVP via Evite™ or email to email@example.com
The best way to get up to date information is to follow us on Facebook.
Click the link below and share with friends
The Brevard County Pharmacy Association shall bring together members and associates of the pharmacy profession for the purpose of:
1. Actively participating in all activities pertaining to civic, commercial, and professional relationships with the public and physicians
2. Upholding the standards of practice of the profession of pharmacy.
3. Encouraging the highest ethical standards.
4. Facilitating inter- and intra-professional relationships.
5. Actively participating in legislative efforts to promote the future of the profession.